This is a well-loved picture from our Hawaii travels.
It is an amazing, bright, and colourful piece of art work we saw on one of the buildings in Hawaii.
The picture does fade from the high vibrancy of the right hand side to slightly lighter colours on the left hand side – this was due to the lovely light coming through.
– Wall mountable
– 30cm (H) x 45cm (L). This is a (12″x18″) size photo
A better picture can be seen on our Website.$99.00$99.00
Another great set of three ‘Collided ‘ photos using the Houston colour block wall as the style behind three New Zealand objects.
The first being the Lego look-alike colour sculpture in Hamilton; the second picture using the Light Pyramid that was part of the Stella Festival of lights in Auckland; and the third using the metal sculpture of dandelions in the Auckland Botanical Gardens.
These three photos have all been edited using the ‘Collision’ method, there are no ‘Initial prints’ in this frame and it is one abstract explosion of colour.
– Oak look frame with white inside border
– Bevelled edge removable mat
– Wall mountable
– Also has wide frame for tabletop display
– Total size including frame 44cm (W) x 25cm (H)$99.00
Nellie Tier is 100% New Zealand made and owned. Our entire range is free of parabens, sodium laurel sulphates and any harmful chemicals.
The perfect pairing with our NELLIE TIER Face Polish. This moisture laden treatment is designed to increase hydration, restore elasticity and soften the skin. Our innovative formula delivers concentrated levels of anti-oxidants and soothing botanical extracts in a velvety mask rich in aloe vera gel. Though excess can be removed after 15 minutes it will penetrate more deeply if left for longer to promote a relaxed, toned and smooth appearance.
Aloe Vera Gel: helps skin retain moisture, stimulates cell growth
Borage Seed: combats inflammation and dryness
Green Tea Extract: protects from free radical damage, tones
Vitamin E: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nourishes
Cucumber Extract: softens, soothes
Jojoba Oil: hydrates, softens
CO2 Extracts, Rosehip, Pomegranate and Seabuckthorn: help restore elasticity and assist skin rejuvenation
Hyaluronic Acid: aids moisture restoration
Palmarosa and Carrot Seed essential oils: stimulate cell regeneration, promote toning$50.00$50.00
The Mori Digital Art Museum, Tokyo.
One of the greatest places we saw on our Japan travels – explosions of colour everywhere your eyes look.
– Made with two aluminium sheets and plastic core – picture is printed on the top layer of aluminium
– 30 cm (W) x 40 cm (H)
– 3mm depth
– Wall mountable: To hang it is recommended you use adhesive hanging strips – they’re durable, easy to use and will keep the print flush against the wall
– First picture shows it leaning against the wall
– Before packaging, a plastic layer is added for extra protection (see last picture below). This has a green tint to it and can be removed after purchase$79.00
Black and yellow gold metallic beads have been handwoven together to create these playful fashion earrings. The hook is hypoallergenic (lead and nickel free). These beaded earrings are unique and bold. Match these earrings with a simple necklace by FV.
Earring Length: 6cm high (top of hook to bottom of pendant)
Earring Width: 2.5cm$59.00
This was a lone tree we came across in our travels of the beautiful place we call home, New Zealand.
It may have taken a bit of walking to, but it was worth it.
– Wall mountable
– 30 cm (W) x 45 cm (H). This is a (12″x18″) size photo
– Picture wraps around the canvas as shown below$99.00$99.00