One of our first Japan collisions using photos taken at the Mori Digital Art Museum in Tokyo, Japan.
The middle picture of digitally projected flowers was used as the base image and was collided with the light beams from the first picture to produce the final collision print in the series.
– Bevelled edge photo mat
– Wall mountable
– Photo sizes 17.5cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
– Weight 795 grams
– Total size including frame 28cm (W) x 53cm (H)$109.00
The Mori Digital Art Museum, Tokyo.
One of the greatest places we saw on our Japan travels – explosions of colour everywhere your eyes look.
– Made with two aluminium sheets and plastic core – picture is printed on the top layer of aluminium
– 30 cm (W) x 40 cm (H)
– 3mm depth
– Wall mountable: To hang it is recommended you use adhesive hanging strips – they’re durable, easy to use and will keep the print flush against the wall
– First picture shows it leaning against the wall
– Before packaging, a plastic layer is added for extra protection (see last picture below). This has a green tint to it and can be removed after purchase$79.00