Japan Waterfall Photo on Aluminium
The Mori Digital Art Museum, Tokyo.
One of the greatest places we saw on our Japan travels – explosions of colour everywhere your eyes look.
– Made with two aluminium sheets and plastic core – picture is printed on the top layer of aluminium
– 30 cm (W) x 40 cm (H)
– 3mm depth
– Wall mountable: To hang it is recommended you use adhesive hanging strips – they’re durable, easy to use and will keep the print flush against the wall
– First picture shows it leaning against the wall
– Before packaging, a plastic layer is added for extra protection (see last picture below). This has a green tint to it and can be removed after purchase
- Store Name: Lisforlifestyle
- Vendor: lisforlifestylenz
- No ratings found yet!